How Do I Become A Member?
2023-2024 FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
Welcome to the DCHE community. We are a cooperative of parents who work together to provide Christ-led, nurturing, low-cost, and creative academic and extracurricular opportunities. We offer homeschool enrichment in the form of classes, club/ team meetings, and workshops.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Parent Support Meetings (FREE)
Parent Bookclub (FREE)
Field Trips (including at least 5 FREE Field Trips)
FREE Enrichment Classes & Programs (4-H Homeschool Club, C.H.A.M.P.S., Beginning Coding, STEAM Coding, and Atlanta Track Club)
Special Events (FREE)
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP (Paid Online in Step #2 Below):
$40 /year until April 15th
$50/year - after April 16th
TO JOIN DCHE, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
1. READ THE BYLAWS
2. COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
3. REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) UP FOR CLASSES AND/OR FIELD TRIPS AND PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FEE
4. SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER (if your children attend Wednesday activities).
5. AGREE with this statement "I understand that volunteerism is mandatory to maintain membership."
6. REQUEST to Join DCHE GroupMe
7. COMPLY with DCHE Safe Sanctuary Policy
MORE INFORMATION: BOARD MEETING DOCUMENTS